100% up to $500 + 200 Free Spins
- Bonuses & Offers
- Speed of Deposit & Cashout
- Security & Trustworthiness
- Website & Slots Selection
- Customer Service
Cadoola Casino is owned by the Tranello Group of Companies, who are based in Cyprus and run some other casino as well as this one. Their portfolio includes names such as LibraBet and Campobet.
Their experience and expertise in the casino industry shine through with the slick, clear presentation on this site. It seems to have been designed with newcomers to online gaming particularly in mind.
User Review( votes)
Cadoola at a Glance
If you looking for the perfect place to get started with some games then it looks like Cadoola Casino is a good choice. It is set up to be easy to understand and simple to get started on. Indeed, their home page calls it “all you need from an online casino at one place”. Our first impressions certainly are of a fun place with lots of games to choose from.
Take a closer look at the ins and out of Cadoola together with us in the next few minutes. We will be lifting the bonnet on this site to check out the bonus terms, the selection of games and everything else that you want to know about it.
Sign up Bonus
There is no doubt that a strong welcome bonus gets you off on the right foot. As with most good casinos around these days, Cadoola has a big bonus to get you playing with a smile right from the very first day that you sign up.
- A 100% cash match is applied to the first deposit that you make as a new member on here.
- The minimum to qualify for this offer is €20 and the maximum is set to €500.
- The bonus amounts in other currencies are started on the promotions page of the site
- You need to contact the Cadoola support team to claim your bonus once you have made your deposit
- As we have come to expect, you don’t get paid this bonus money if you add money to the account using Neteller or Skrill transfers
- €5 is the highest bet that you can place with bonus money in your account
- Wagering requirements that must be met before any withdrawal are 30x, with the Cadoola site having a full list of the games that count towards this total (only slots count and not all of them are included)
- Bonus funds are available for 10 days after being allocated
A life without free spins just wouldn’t be the same, so we are delighted to see that the welcome package also include some complimentary games for us to take advantage.
- 200 free spins are awarded on your first deposit
- They are split out over 10 days, at the rate of 20 per day
- You can win a maximum of €80 from your free spins
- Free spins are often given on a certain slot, but we could see nothing on the site to confirm if this is the case or not
A rocking reload bonus can be a great help in getting you to keep on playing more once you become an established member of a casino. With this in mind, it is great to see that there are two different ways of getting some extra funds when you add to your account.
- The weekly reload offer sees 50 free spins given to you when you deposit at least €20 at the start of the week. Be sure to check out the full terms and conditions on this and any other casino offer that you accept
- There is also a weekend reload deal at Cadoola that gives you a 50% cash match and 50 free spins. To qualify for the bonus, you need to deposit at least €20 while a minimum of €50 is needed for the free spins offer
No Deposit Bonus
You need to put down some of your own cash before you can pick up any bonuses here.
Casino Slots & Games at Cadoola
The game selection on this casino kicks off with the top lists category. We could see Super 12 Stars, Lucky Lucky and Vegas High Roller among the stand out titles in this part of the site.
Moving on to the new games that have been added lately, some of the names that jumped out at us included Dragon Shard, Pirate Gold and Jackpot Raiders. Many of the newest games are also featured on the top lists category as well, to be fair.
The team at Cadoola have also added a popular games category to make it easier for you to find exactly what you are after. At the time we peeked in here, it has a rich variety of titles such as Bonanza, Vicky Ventura and Route 777.
While the slots are the main draw here, it’s not just about them. You will also find sections covering card games, roulette variants and different poker games. In addition, a live casino option lets you play some classic casino games with the bonus of a live dealer cranking up the tension with every passing moment.
The more promotions that we see on a casino the happier it makes us feel. So we were grinning like crazy when we opened the promos page on Cadoola and discovered an excellent range of deals to grab.
- When you first put money into a new account the reward is a 100% that goes up to $500, as well as 200 free spins split over 10 days
- A weekly reload deal lets you get hold of 50 complimentary spins for depositing a minimum of €20 at the beginning of the week
- The weekend reload bonus gives you a 50% boot on a deposit at the weekend. This applies to deposits of at least €20. Make it €50 or more and you also get 50 free spins thrown in
- A weekly cashback deal lets you recover up to 15% of your losses from the previous week. The minimum is €5 and the maximum is €3000. The exact percentage that you get will come down to the level that you have risen to on the VIP scheme
- A similar cashback deal of live casino losses runs to 10% and can reach €150 on a weekly basis
Playing casino games on a mobile device is one of the great joys of life, which is why we were happy to see a strong mobile offering from Cadoola. There is no app for you to finds and download, though. Instead, the design of the site makes it perfect for loading in your browser.
Head over there on your normal browser and you will be ready to start playing right away.
The broad selection of game providers that are featured on here shows that it is a site with a huge variety of games. You can try your hand at titles from the following big-name software companies.
BGAMING, Booongo Gaming, Casino Technology, EGT Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, iSoftBet, Amaya (Chartwell), Microgaming, NetEnt, Rival, Quickspin, Ezugi, Thunderkick, Amatic Industries, Elk Studios, Endorphina, GameArt, Push Gaming, Habanero, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Pragmatic Play, Nolimit City, Red Tiger Gaming, Red Rake Gaming, PariPlay, Pocket Games Soft, Relax Gaming, SA Gaming, Spinomenal, Tom Horn Gaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil Gaming
You don’t want to ever leave yourself open to problems by using an online casino that isn’t secure. A quick look confirms that Cadoola is licensed by the Curacao authorities. They also point in their on-site FAQ the games they offer are regularly checked by Technical Systems Testing for fairness.
The fact that they use reliable payment methods and have a secure site adds to the feeling of being far from harm while playing here.
Our Opinion on Cadoola
The high level of competition in the gaming industry means that it takes a lot of different factors for any site to make a big impression. In the case of Cadoola, we get the impression that they have cut out the fancy stuff and simply concentrated on getting the basics right.
This is why we can see a casino that has good security, an enviable selection of games and enough promotions to make you feel well looked after. Some spice is added to the mixture with the VP rewards and the chance to play some tournaments. However, it is essentially a well-designed gaming site that covers all of the bases.
If you are looking to play somewhere that makes you feel safe and sound then this is a good choice. They also look after their players well in terms of the bonuses and promotions that they run. With a nice and simple feel to it, this seems like the kind of casino that would be ideal as your choice of the first place that you play some games online.